Thursday 20 November 2014

What Other Calls You, You Become

I think my understanding of people is heavily reliant on empathy. That thinking actually shape how I interact with people. I tend to share things about myself and hope people do the same. Usually they don't which is why I find creating bonds is not as simple as I thought.

If you have been reading my blog since.... forever then you will know I love How To Train Your Dragon, Taylor Swift and (500) Days of Summer. There is a reason why I love them. Watching How to Train Your Dragon for the nth time (n being a number close to infinity), I realized I want to have a bond like how Hiccup have with Toothless. That is the reason I empathize with people. I open up hoping they would do the same. Usually they don't which makes me feel as though I know nothing about them and eventually they drift out after a certain period of time.

The reason I love (500) Days of Summer is well, love is like that. You always think you found the right one but somehow she don't feel the same way and one day she meets someone else and she found what that was missing in you in him. Life is to me so far is that way.



I should be more selfish sometimes. Most of the time I always give things to random people. Maybe that is because I want to bring joy to the world. The only time I feel I truly am selfish is when I collect my figurines and went for Taylor Swift's RED Tour. I usually bring a tupperware full of food to my classes and most times I just share out most of it to my classmates. Maybe that is the reason I can't get fat. I need to be more selfish with my food lolol. Sometimes I wonder why am I doing so much for someone. Perhaps by bringing joy to their world maybe I can change the world to a better place one small step at a time?



Google is amusing sometimes.


 This cat is so high


Because it is buy one free one


The only thing I can obsess more other than Taylor Swift is Alice in Wonderland


“That's just the first part. What others call you, you become. It's a terrible magic that everyone can do — so do it. Call yourself what you wish to become.” 
― Catherynne M. Valente, The Girl Who Soared Over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two

I wish to become Santa. Or anyone who can bring joy to the world. I want to be someone who save animals and perhaps change the world with creative thinking. 


Again. Death. Go away. Test in 5 days %^&*()(^%$#@!@#$%


I just realized I posted more in a month that I did in half a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment