Sunday 16 November 2014

If You Ask For My Heart, There's No Way I'll Say No



I find this very beautiful

Death is always with you. He grows with you. When you are born death is very little. So little you might never notice him at all. But as you grow older, Death grows with you. He watches over you and you will meet him when time comes. I find this personification of Death very interesting. It's a beautiful way to say we all will die eventually.

This is a bit grim from the things I usually blog about but I've been reading "The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making" again.

“Who are you?"

"I am Death," said the creature. "I thought that was obvious."

"But you're so small!"

"Only because you are small. You are young and far from your Death, September, so I seem as anything would seem if you saw it from a long way off-very small, very harmless. But I am always closer than I appear. As you grow, I shall grow with you, until at the end, I shall loom huge and dark over your bed, and you will shut your eyes so as not to see me.”

We all can't escape Death. Life brought us to the world and one day Death will spirit us away to another world. Sometimes when I meet my grandma I always think how long do I have to spend time with her? It's a bit grim to think that way but it makes me appreciate the fact that she is still here talking to me. Everyone I know and cherish is still around me.

“There is a reason God limits our days."
"Why?"
"To make each one precious.

Make full use of every moment we have because we will never know when will the time be when Death comes and greet you as an old friend. 

I am still searching for my Autumn. 

Should I stop talking to Summer?

Okay. Test. Tuesday. Death please do not visit my grades.




3 comments:

  1. Whats not to like about summer? Lol
    It brings about 500 ways of view. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer was never the one. She will make you think she is the one and when you are not your heart is gonna get broken to dust.

    ReplyDelete