Wednesday 5 November 2014

And I Crash and I Break Down

The blog had a new makeover!

To be honest, I never really put in real effort into the things I do. Well most of the things I do. That's the reason I can't excel and remain average at everything. May it be academics, sports, even gaming. The only time when I felt I put most effort is when I make a present. But how on earth can I sustain a living by making presents?!

After the holidays I was quite motivated for everything including revising for my studies. A week later all the motivation went up in smokes and all I do is watch Dexter all day. I have no idea but a lot of my classes got cancelled as well which does not help me feeling more reluctant to get out of the room.

But hey I need to grow up. I wrote down on my planner what I am supposed to do every day and I only managed to keep it up for two days. Oh god I need to be more organized. To be honest I did not put in my full effort in AIESEC as well which is why I did not gain as much as I could when I was still in my term.

I get distracted way to easily. I can spend an entire day doing nothing but stare at the newsfeed and constantly refreshing every 5 seconds. Good god I need a life.

Okay I promise to follow my schedule and get my life back on track. It won't be easy but I will shut off my laptop or at least turn off the WiFi to get my work done. I do not want to graduate with mediocre results and spend my entire life sweeping floors on fast food restaurants oh god. My dreams of travelling the world is still possible!


That means I shouldn't spend more time on this post and more time on my reports.

Wake up Lee Jing, Wake up





On a side note, my housemates asked if they ever visit Penang, can they crash at my place. I... honestly do not know how to respond to that seeing the way I am with family.


......



Kthnxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment