Saturday 1 November 2014

Forevermore


 There are 12 months in a year and my favorite is still November. I quite like February because it is so interesting having only 28 days or sometimes 29 days. I like everything which is different and odd and just plain different. As much as I'm inclined to liking February, November will always have a place in my heart.

So
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




November is upon us which means the end is upon us! The end of the year I mean. Why I like November is because I was born in November November is not exactly at the end of the year but it is not the beginning either. It is like it's close to the end but it is not the end yet. It is the time where I sometimes review what I did this year and see what I still can do before the year ends. Did I kept to my resolutions? I will have two months to complete an entire year's resolution.


There is always hope. Even if you think there isn't, there always is hope.

The only narcissistic nature of myself is I like the way I think. It's like how I can talk about November so much as though it is a real person. Maybe that is the reason I often find books which has a whimsical story line. I like to live in a world of fantasy. Imagine a world where only our imagination limits us. Well technically our world is a world like that. Everything is possible because someone thought of it. We are only bounded by the laws of physicks. What if reality do not matter anymore and anything and everything is possible?

I saw a pothole on the ground and thought of Alice in Wonderland. What if I jump down that pothole? In reality I would just break my ankle. But what if I landed in Fairyland instead?

Okay I think I'm obsessed over this because I'm playing Wonderland by Taylor Swift on repeat. Taylor Swift. Wonderland. My two obsessions. What else can I ask?


I think I should go learn English and write books for children.

People might think I am mad sometimes. Maybe I should really find Wonderland and stay there.








November also is the time I feel like a recluse and stay online all the time but hide my presence well. I will comment on random posts and just stay a low profile. I don't know why I do that. I just do.


Time to hide in shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment