Sunday 9 November 2014

Only The Dead Do Not Argue

"You cannot argue with fate, you can only defy it. You can only say no. No is how you know something is alive. Only the dead do not argue"

Mark Twain once said the most two important days in our lives is the day we are born and the day we found out why. We spend most of our time finding our place in the world. Our purpose. It might be the one thing that drives us to achieve everything we dream of. What if you meet your own fate? Not as in you are going to die. What if fate is a person you meet one day? A person who will tell you what is your fate, your purpose in this world. Would you want to find out your own destiny? What if your fate is something you did not expect it to be or even something you do not want to be? Is it still possible to change your fate?

We are all at the age where we contemplate on life and try to figure out what do we want to be in the future. Well I made that assumption because I assume whoever is reading my blog is around my age group. The one big question that always hang heavy on our heads is what do I want to be in the future? I dream of travelling the world but will that be possible? Will I be stuck in an office all day or in a laboratory which electronics as company? Or will I be sweeping floors off McD? *touch every wood I can see*

The only way to have a certain future is to plan ahead. My high school friend has long set America to be her destination to further her studies. I was very amazed she was able to be so objective at such a young age. She planned everything and work hard and she is now studying in the states. Perhaps she met her fate in school and knew how that was her future and she made sure she did everything to make it a reality. Okay I'm just kidding, she is a very focused and objective person. A very admirable factor about her.

To be honest, up until now, after 22 Novembers, I am still uncertain of my fate. I want to meet him or her or it and have a long argument. I don't want my fate to be a preset path. I take life one step at a time. Maybe that is the reason I can't think of what will my future be. The only thing I plan ahead is what to eat for dinner when I just woke up.

So hey what will you do if you ever meet your fate one day? Will you defy it or just accept it?


I think I want to meet my Doppelganger more than my fate.


Okay I need to start to plan for a future. Bringing joy to the world is not a valid occupation.

This book is too awesome

I find this very beautiful somehow

*inserts a quote which has no relation to the picture*



No comments:

Post a Comment