Friday 14 November 2014

Oh Darling, I Love You So


"Tom: You don't want to be named as anybody's girlfriend, and now you're someone's wife?

Summer: I just... I just woke up one day and I knew.

Tom: Knew what?

Summer: ...What I was never sure of with you."

This scene was the reason why I love this movie so much. It is also why I felt so related to this movie I revolve my life around this movie 

I find it odd that I share more about myself in this public blog with no idea who is reading it than to the people around me. Honestly I can only think of 2 people I can really talk to when I have the "What I was never sure with you" moment. How odd it is that I have plenty of people around me but I do not relate to them. Only a few I rather open up to. I rather open up in this blog than to the people around me which makes me feel anti social at times.

Okay the reason I can always, well not only me I am sure other people can relate as well, to this scene was the fact that when you go after someone and you felt as though you are living in a dream. You felt as though you both are meant to be together but little did you know it is all only in your mind. She might not feel the same way as you do. Then one day she tells you she found someone else and reality breaks your dream and you are left to ponder on is, what was I lacking?

What was missing from you that she wasn't sure of? You have known her for years and out of the sudden someone else comes along and there she goes. She found what she wasn't sure in you in him. In the end what else can you do?

Will things ever be the same again?

A promise is a promise. 

I will always be there for you. Even if I know there is no hope at the end of that road.

I will be okay. 

Okay.

...



No comments:

Post a Comment