Monday 5 March 2012

Who Am I To Disagree?

I can actually get fat working in Haagen. I get to eat the fondue chocolate. Drink hot chocolate almost everyday and I get to try the ice cream. Try and try and try and try and try. I might want to quit if the pay is low but the allure of chocolates and free pint sized ice cream made me want to stay longer.
Currently obsessing over the Grimm fairy tales. Please let me know if anyone can find a compilation of the actual stories. Not the happy ones. The actual dark, grim and violent stories.
p/s : I ain't dark, grim and violent. I just find fairy tales like these very interesting.
Good night

2 comments:

  1. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-Fairy-Tales-Vintage-Classics/dp/0099511444

    Borders should stock this edition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the book has over a thousand pages. it's gonna cost me to get it == went borders and asked. they dun have any grimm books sadly =/

    ReplyDelete