Friday 2 March 2012

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This

Hellooooooo. Haven't been updating my blog in a while now. Went to new zealand on the 20th of February and came back on 28th. Been using the browser I use my blog to download the new zealand pictures so cant log in to blogger. Anddddd the reason I blog in the middle of the night is cos I usually come back from work in the middle of the night LOL

Anyhowwwwww.....

Went to ze land of ze moo moo for a week. Stayed at the north island for 3 days and the south island for 3 days. Went broke on chocolates and candies and..... BUNGY!

Bungy is the best thing I've done in my life so far. The fear when I'm standing on the ledge. The adrenaline rush when i leap off. I'll never forget that feeling in my life.
yes i did it!

the entire jump i was smiling

*attempts to touch the water*

I got a cert! the scholarships offers will come pouring in
Shall upload the new zealand pictures when i go through them. Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment