Friday 30 March 2012

Stand In The Rain Outside

One month and a week. That is the longest I've worked besides for my dad. Today was my last day at Haagen. It has been a very fun job. When it gets busy it's a little tiring yes but the people and the environment there is fun to work at. Through working at Haagen I get to see more and know more. I get to meet weird and eccentric people. I get to meet friendly and cheerful people and I do get to meet people who I want to punch them right in the face hahahaha. Oh well, the next time I go to Haagen it'll be as a customer. No longer a staff.


scooping 101



The fondue chocolate

i get to make the waffle cone!

first failed attempt =="


The waffle i got because i'm leaving.
p/s : the waffle was nice before i tried to stab it out of the waffle iron =="

waffle + fondue chocolate + maple syrup + strawberry sauce

Goodbye Haagen

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment