Saturday 3 March 2012

Was I Out Of Line? Did I Say Something Way Too Honest That Made You Run And Hide

There are two sides of a story. Hearing from one side doesn't really ensure the story is true. Listen to both sides and only make your judgement after knowing the full story.

No, I haven't gone through the new zealand pictures. Very exhausted after coming home from work. Speaking of work, the assistant manager explained I did not get long hours (more pay) because I ain't acting mature enough. I tend to hop around when I walk and apparently I must act all mature and professionally when working to ensure the customers get the service they paid for. Hearing different opinions on this matter made me unsure of what to do. Should I change? I am who I am. A change can be difficult. Oh well...
On a brighter note I can get a free pint size ice cream if I work more than 80 hours a month. Free ice cream for everyone! :D

BLACK ROCK SHOOTER IS AWESOME OMG OMG OMG OMG

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment