Friday 30 March 2012

Let Me Go

The more I see about arts and design courses the more I want to pursue them. I go to random shops and see interesting stuff and wonder if I could make a living designing all those stuff. I don't mind if I don't earn thousands or millions. This is a job I feel I can be most blissful. Having to start back from diploma level really made me hesitate and reluctant to pursue this... dream? Somehow now I seemed to see things differently and can get ideas from seeing random things around me. How I wish to open up a shop with gifts and toys and pretty much unique things all designed by me.

I did applied for Curtin and shall do some more applications when I list down all the unis I want to apply for. Maybe I can ask the education consultants see if it is possible for me to realize my dream.

The arts and design stuff is a dream and honestly and I'm not being a pessimistic person,dreams and reality don't always comply. Chemical engineering or mechanical engineering seemed to be a more safe future for me. Oh well. I have until April to decide.

Good Night and May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor! ( Currently very overly obsessed over that line hahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment