Tuesday 27 March 2012

Baby, What About The Ending?

Applications, applications, applications. March is ending. Must decide on what I want to be.





If I were to pursue this path I would need to start back at diploma level because I need to learn all the basics skills. Honestly I would be happy to do this for the rest of my life. However the fact that i have to start over everything pulls me back. As much as I wish to continue this path I cant afford to star everything all over. I can do this as a hobby or when I'm free but I doubt I cant continue to pursue this ambition. So to those I gave my creations to, cherish them because there might not be anymore of my creations =/

So so currently considering a career as a chemical engineer. I LOVE chemistry and a chemical engineer seemed to be the only job I can see myself having interest in doing. I wont be putting so much hope into getting chemical engineering in local unis. I want to go to Curtin! But but even woth loans my parents still have to pay. Asking them is the hard part. I shall consider all my options first only decide i suppose. Problem with Curtin is the only intake is in early July and I need to send the application buy April and pay the fees by May. So much for working my way to earn for uni ==

This is one of the rare nights I am home. Not running around serving ice cream. Got two days of work left. Gonna miss Haagen D:

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment