Sunday 7 August 2011

What If I Wanted To Break?

what if i wanted to break? break from the ordinary and be the extraordinary.

the only hungry ghosts i see so far

rainbowsaur

tools for project rainbow
reality often do not comply with ambition or dreams. we just have to accept the fact that life might not turn out the way we expect to be. i'm still contemplating what i want to be in the future. ivy said i can use my creativity and be a card designer or some sort. that path would be risky since i don't have any basics in designing and i cant draw LOL. at this age i should already set what i want to be. i shall decide. not now. maybe later. soon.

What if i wanted to break? laugh it all in your face. what would you do?
Come break me down. marry me. bury me. I am finished with you.

4 comments:

  1. 30 stm. i think i intro-ed you to the song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. are u jean? cos she's the one who intro to me tat song

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i'm not telling. and by the way, i still love that song :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u are jean for sure. awesome song

    ReplyDelete