Monday 8 August 2011

Take Me Away


My dream one day is to be the president or chocolate engineer for meiji confectionery. note the word dream.



Well not many may know this, well i don't think anyone knows this but this is who i appear outside. The me that everyone knows. I'm like m&ms yo! hahahahaha.




But this is who I really am inside. This is the part of the so called "creative" me. My thoughts are often dark gothic etc etc. I don't show this part of me ever. That's why people always see me as the cherry, jumpy, chocolate obsessed kid. Note the word kid. ouch.


This is how my money flyyyyyyyyy.

I have a thing for gothic princesses with a chainsaw. Secret obsession number 2.



Take me away right now.











3 comments:

  1. i found it onlinee. so sad i dun hav an awesome camera to take tat type of pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheh..tot u use ur hp n snap de..tsk tsk..

    ReplyDelete