Sunday 28 August 2011

Do You Know?

Do you know i threw away the chance to escape the miserable hell hole I'm in? Do you know it was you that i wished to stay? If only i knew how everything would turn out i would have took that chance to get away. This is this is the stuck in the past me typing.

I need to learn to get my priorities right. So many opportunities i've lot due to the wrong choices. I told you once before i wished you could look into my mind so you would know all the thoughts I've failed to express to you. If only i could do something that simple everything would turn out so much different than it is now. This is the depressed me typing.

The cold, gloomy, depressing weather is getting to me. The main reason i started blogging is to show the world how i use make random pieces of paper and sharpies to make something extraordinary. Having a creativity block now. Frustrating much. This is the frustrated me typing.

I was considering doing that for my future but , not trying to be a pessimist here, it's unlikely that what i'm doing can support my future. Ambitions, dreams and reality don't comply. Engineering? Design? Graphics? Education? Psychology? I feel so lost now.

Chemistry is the only subject that interest me the most. In malaysia however chemical engineering isn't the most marketable job. Screw you reality. This is the pessimistic me typing.

*recompose myself* I don't want to be labelled "emo" so i shall not go around being all sad and gloomy. Gotta find my rainbow. Fill my life with colours... and also with books of course. Trials trials! Need to own my trials. This is the motivated me typing.

If i can get the highest in one subject i can get 300 bucks baby! Sadly the only subject i got a decent chance to get is MUET == Oh well a tiny speck of hope is better than no hope. This is the optimistic me typing here.

I'm just adding random words to make this post longer and trying to get you bored supposing you still continue to read until here. Twinkle twinkle purple star. How i wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky. twinkle twinkle purple star~ This is the immature me typing.

Btw i don't think anyone will read past the first 3 paragraphs hahahahha. If you read till here i shall say thank you for reading my rants. Your just as awesome as me :P Cheers

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally awesome. Probably awesomer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more of a spammer than an awesome person :P

    ReplyDelete