Tuesday 23 August 2011

Mean

teasing and jerking around with friends and peers is acceptable to me. However if your abusing your authority, your just a plain low life bully. I admit i do bully my friends at time by teasing them, but that is as far as i go. I don't go abuse my power and position on others. I ain't that low. Today my awesome teacher punished me cause i gave the correct answer to my friend LOL. The most awesome part is when i make him eat his own words haha. He always emphasize we should share our knowledge. I told him i helped my friends cause i'm sharing my knowledge. It took him a few seconds to shoot me back LOL. I tried my best to not say anything further cause eventhough making him eat his words is fun, he have authority over me and he can or should i say, WILL use, i'm sorry abuse his power to make my life more miserable. 3 more months and i'm done with you pathetic low life. Again i shall say i rather die than bow down to the likes of you.

P/S : this is a fictional story. any resemblance to anyone is coincidental. Not.

P/P/S : i typed all this from my phone so forgive me if i make any errors cause i don't have spell check lol

No comments:

Post a Comment