Friday 26 August 2011

If I Die Young

Things I wanna do before I...err move on?

I wanna watch the cherry blossom bloom
Witness a meteor shower

Eat as much meiji chocolates as i can and also visit their factory

Meet Haruna Ono and Scandal
Own a strawberry farm
Marry Taylor Swift

Tell Fall Out Boy and..

...Paramore how awesome they are.

I wanna see my otter before i go.

I wanna watch a live performance of chocolate love


I Wanna meet my gothic princess


 And of course I wanna spend my every moment with these people

















 There are more but sadly these are the only pics i have =/

These are the people who made my form 6 life.. well not as miserable as i thought it would be and help me gained the sense of belong in school.
























p/s : there are actually a few others but somehow i cant upload your picture cause your url has some privacy issues.

Note : there might be another farewell-ish  post cause all of this are my thoughts at the moment. shall post a real farewell-ish post after graduation.



2 comments: