Sunday 21 August 2011

Back To December








It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you wishing I'd realized what i had when you were mine. imy so
p/s: this aint about qiu xi lol

I rather jump into a sea of hungry sharks than to be stuck in an island alone with a malaysian. No offence but somehow there are certain, well quite a majority of malaysians are.. well the worst type of people in the world. the worst is a very typical stereotypical chinese. forgive me as my english ain't so good so i ain't sure how to describe it. anyhow, a wise man once told me our race don't define who we are. we shouldn't let ourselves act like a stereotypical chinese or whichever race you are. It's something like how they say chinese are gamblers while the indian are drunks and the malays are smokers. Race does not define who we are. WE determine ourselves who we want and wished to be.

Anyways merry christmas MENG WAH :D *muacks


p/p/s : i ain't gay LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment