Thursday 25 August 2011

Rain On My Parade

I'm in love with the cold, gloomy weather. My body goes to hibernation mode in this weather. All I do is sleep, eat, and sleep back LOL. As awesome as the current weather is, it ain't helping me to motivate myself to S-T-U-D-Y for my upcoming trials. Oh god help me. Thinking again god will only help those who help themselves. Time to start helping myself. Only i can determine my own path. Whether my path will lead to a bright future or a depressing gloomy one is determined by my actions now. Inspire to transpire! To be honest i don't know what that line means. Just so happens to pop into my head at that moment hahaha. Working on a project titled enchanted. Should be done in the holidays. Stay updated :D

p/s: Again i'm blogging from my phone. Any errors made are accidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment