Monday 29 April 2013

Make It Up As You Go

It's finally the end of April and also the end of a busy month. Next month will be an exam month D:

It was a busy and eventful month. So this was the first present I poured so much effort into making this year. I managed to make a book! :D


















AIESEC in UMP managed to organize Youth to Market Reality which is like a forum aiming to guide students on what steps to take when moving on from studies to working life. Being part of the organizing team is an awesome experience. It was a lot of hard work at first but when the event finally started you'll feel so proud of being able to help out in making everything possible.





May will be the month I shall TRY to take a break off everything and finally open up a book and read lolol. I still have a project to come up with so I shall say goodbye to my social life D: so yea that's about it. Shall open calcu... ooooo game of thrones dl about to finish lolol

2 comments: