Wednesday 10 April 2013

Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find That what you're looking for has been here the whole time

Besides food, this is the other reason I love to come home so much.

brs brs brs!

When I get bored and I read the local politics on the national papers or on tv3 then I laugh at how some people can actually believe all the crap they're saying. This shows our nation's education level is in a depressing state. The people do not know how to think and those who can already pack their bags and run off to another country.

But... this wasn't what I wanted to say initially hahaha. Took part in a community service program organised by Rotoract in Ipoh. Well I kinda wanted to go with the intention of savoring Ipoh's glorious food but BUT I did want to help out. I've been so busy with school work and AIESEC I have forgotten how it feels to take part in this sort of activities.

So yea we should be grateful with what we have and not focused on achieving success. Give a little back to the community and make the world a better place. I shall try to donate as much as I can to charity organizations IF I can be successful and make a million cards and presents for the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment