Sunday 21 April 2013

I'm Never Changing Who I Am

I'm feeling reflective at the moment. It's funny how I started this blog as a way to hope people will notice my presents and perhaps I can start a career on this and eventually I suffered a creativity blog and I used ze blog as a medium to rant.

Every now and then I think back on where I am now and what do I look forward in the future. I want to be happy. I want food. I want to travel the world. I want to see snow. I want to live among the stars when my life ends. I want to meet Taylor Swift. I want to get good grades. I want to be a graphic designer. I want to eat strawberries.

But what I am doing now don't really leads to what I want. I'm stoning in front of the laptop because my brain is mushy from processing all the information on all the meetings today. I'm trying to read up calculus for a quiz tomorrow. I'm trying to memorize the format for a technical writing assessment tomorrow. So much for strawberries, snow and Taylor Swift.

Oh well at least I get to go to Petroscience yesterday :D






A random fact about me.I'm often whimsical and random but I do not speak the way I type. I often have troubles conveying what's in my head into reality or into words. I'm attracted to things or people who are whimsical. And I mumble a lot when I talk.


Okayy I should be reading calculus now if I want to have at least a few hours of sleep. Good Night yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment