Monday 17 December 2012

Hey I Just Met You and This is Crazy, But The World is Ending, So Date Me Maybe?

Just because I speak English it doesn't mean I'm like a super genius. If I were I wouldn't end up in Pahang won't I? Everyone somehow gets that impression of me and when they find out I'm not as smart or as helpful as they hope I will be for their academics they get awfully disappointed. I din know people make friends just to leech of them for what they're good at. I make friends because I want to have friends. Not because that person is smart so I become his/her friend so I can excel in my studies.

So... Christmas is coming! I'm gonna wear formal with a santa hat for most of my classes this week. A way to end the semester with a bang :D

I'm coming home! World please don't end until I'm home eating all the goodness of dear o' Penang.

Okayy got reports and assignments and a whole lot of stuff to study for although it is not related to my course.



What summer said before this exact scene almost made me cry





And if want to be my friend just to leech of me please watch and love (500) Days Of Summer then i'll be your friend


Good night yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment