Thursday 20 December 2012

And Going Out Is Better Then Always Staying In

So what if the world really ends tomorrow? Would you live today like any other day or you want to make today the best day of your life? Would you want to try out everything you have always wanted to do so life can end without regrets? If so then why did you wait until the apparent last day only to do it? Live life like it's your last day. Savor every moment because only that moment past, you can never get it back again. For instance, I lost two hours of my life I'll never get back again because of a compulsory nagging by the Principal of the dorm.

So if you're the person who only wanted to live life fully today, why didn't you do it earlier? Why wait until now to fulfill your dreams and aspirations? What if the world do not end tomorrow? Would you still wait for the next doomsday to do what you've always wanted to do?

So if today was the last day on earth, then it would be a little depressing for me as I spent the last few hours of life sleeping and rolling around in my hostel room. BUT if life goes on and the world still stands then yayyy i'm coming home for Christmas yo! Depressing thing is after my short holiday I'll be facing my finals. So much for rocking Xmas

No comments:

Post a Comment