Monday 31 December 2012

All We Know Is Falling

So it's the last day of the year and I began by waking 8 on a gloomy morning and walked all the way to the library for finals. 3 more papers to go and I'm free! Well not exactly because after my finals I have to read up on hybrid engines and learn about Japanese culture and go KL for an AIESEC conference. Based on my current events list I'll only be able to go home in February. Nevertheless I'll have my holidays! :D

So so 2012 has been an interesting year although I've spend half of it working a not so jolly job. Aside from that It had been a eventful year. The highlight of the year would be my New Zealand trip at the end of February.





So after I came by from New Zealand my life was occupied with ice cream and folding clothes. After 5 months of work, I have to decide which path I'm gonna take in my life. I wanted to be a chemical engineer but I fooled around too much so I had to settle with what I'm given with which is Electrical and Electronic Engineering in University Malaysia of Pahang.

I've been living in my hometown all my life so when I begin my uni life it was the first time I move out of my hometown. By living alone I felt more independent and more grown up. The lack of proper food here taught me how to save a lot hahahahaha. So here I am now in Pahang, counting down to a new year looking at the cows and think why cows can't party?

2012 also made me realize how much I like doing what I do most, making presents and I challenge all ym passion to Wendy hahaha. She practically receive presents from me every time I'm back and for god knows how many occasions. I've learned new things and see more things so I'm able to put them into my work and hopefully start up a gift shop one day after I graduate and have a stable income.

My aspirations
Do not get this confused with resolutions. These are aspirations so it's not the things I need to complete in a year. This is the list when years passed and I look back at this list, I'll know if I managed to achieve my dreams.

So.... Happy new year's eve yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment