Tuesday 2 October 2012

Get A Little Louder


SHE IS IN MALAYSIA and I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere fml

It's been a month since I've left home. I've pretty much gotten used to the way of life here. I feel grateful because I've got people I know everywhere I go. Although I'm the only one from high school to come UMP,  I got a relative staying in Pahang as well as few seniors who help me a lot in these recent weeks. There are moments which I've always regret not taking a chance with UTP or go for private uni instead but everything happens for a reason. I think. I'm just hoping I'll still get to pursue great things after I graduated from here.

Anyhow my phone went to the hospital for a week plus now, else I would have post more pictures on life in UMP. The lectures are... well some are educational some are just pure utter bullshit. Nevertheless I came here to learn and hopefully I can do that well. I've been told it isn't hard to gain the dean list, but you must have the initiative to do so. Walk your talk.

I miss my phone and I miss my otter. I thought I can always see the stars here but the monsoon season made it constantly cloudy @#^&^%$#@!@$%^&*

Oh and one of my aims here is to master Mandarin by the time i grad or maybe before my first year ends. *fingers crossed* 

Oooooooh I chased a cow just now.

IMY

Good Night


1 comment: