Thursday 11 October 2012

You Were Everything, Everything That I Wanted

Feeling blissful today even though I got a presentation and a test tomorrow and I did not start a single thing yet. Maybe is because I've been eating everything within my sights. Today I ate fried rice and chicken for lunch, 3 bottles of Vitagen, buscuits, puddings, ribenna and Appolo for lunch, for dinner I had 4 roti telurs, one cheesy wedges and gummy bears. Life with plenty to eat is blissful. The food here ain't the best but still it is food. *shrugs

One thing that annoys me a lot when I'm here is how assertive people are with their beliefs. Whenever I told them I'm a free thinker-ish I constantly get preached. I did not say your god or beliefs are wrong. So why are you saying I'm wrong for not having a religion. I constantly repeat to everyone I do believe in god just not  any god in particular. I said this before and I'll say it again I believe in morality. I know we should not do bad things and be good in life. Isn't that enough to get me through life? Every time I get preached I always show my poker face and agree to everything because I know if I disagree i'll get preached more.

Anyhow, gummy bears are gonna cheer me on for my test and presentation tomorrow

gummy bears yayy



No comments:

Post a Comment