Thursday 25 October 2012

Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello

After 2 months I'm back in Penang. I just discovered the only thing Penangites complain about when they live outside Penang is the lack of good food. Me for instance have no problems living in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do. The only thing I can't cope is I GOT NO PORKY. My sis also complained about the food when she's studying in kl. We live with good food for so long already. So when we are tossed to an unknown place without awesome food we can't survive without complaining.

FOUR ROTTWEILER PUPPIES!!!


Million Mee

First meal after i reached 

PORK RIB NOODLES :DDD

When I run out of ideas I plagiarize 

The otter pic so cute

I'm still planning on what to eat for the next few days. Anyone want to watch Ted? I wanna watch but it's depressing to watch alone D: Call me maybe if you're in Penang?

No comments:

Post a Comment