Wednesday 26 September 2012

Oh Darling, Just Take A Chance Please

My university decided to block google sites to protest so I have no google, youtube, blogger, gmail and any access to google site until 27th. HOWEVER, the cafeteria wifi is a public wifi. They no block :DDDDDD I actually miss my blog cos of the block lols.

One interesting question i encountered during one of my Asian civilization and Islamic studies class.

Q : Please describe a civilized person based on your religious beliefs.
I find it ironic to be asked to answer this question due to my free thinker mentality. My lecturer said those without a religion could not gain entry to UMP lolololol lucky i put one when I applied.

Anyhow, I still answered the question although I did not state what were my religious beliefs.
A : A civilized person based on my religious beliefs should be a person who believe in humanity and morality.  To be honest I'm not that into religion but I believe in morality. We should do good and so no bad will befall upon us. It's sort of like karma. Do good and you'll be blessed with more.. goodness? ( I tried not to mention I'm a free thinker as my lecturer will not be so pleased) We should all treat each other as equals. You may be a king or.. well a king is kinda powerful, anyhowww, No matter who you are you are still a human being. We are all humans after all, so we should treat each other as equals.

After that I got off topic and talk about things I can't really remember now lololol.

I actually wanna talk about the potato. I wanna say I believed in the potato. I pray to a potato. We are like potatoes. Some are round, some are long, some are.... not so well formed? Everyone varies, just like a potato. It's hard to find two exact same potato. Same goes to us. Everyone is different in their own way. So we should accept everyone for the way they are. This is way I support LGBT. Human rights ftw! I can't say all these in public else I might get burn so bad I might not survive lols.

We should all believe in the potato

I made a lot of friends here but somehow I'm sitting alone in the cafeteria blogging. Ironic =="
The assignments, quizzes and tests are starting to pile up. Won't be that free to revive my blog anymore.

<3
Might be able to go back home soon. Must find a way to capture an otter to bring back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment