Sunday 12 February 2012

Never Plan That One Day I'd Be Losing You

My awesome collection :D

It's a children's book yes but but it's real witty and awesome

Another children's book (referring to How To Train Your Dragon)
The epic Hunger Games Trilogy ( No I did not buy because of the movie)

Neil Gaiman the most interesting author

My chainsaw swinging monster princess

The most funny series I've seen

The source of all my ideas. The amazing styles and character design in this series inspire me to create many things

Yes I find bunnies killing each other cute and funny

The jewel of my collection. The limited edition Black Rock Shooter dvd box set

The inside of my baby

The nendroids that comes with the set

My first ever complete collection

Death Note!

I shall attempt to work my way to a bigger collection. Money don't fall from the sky. If I want to expand my collection I must earn it.
Working as an ice cream tomorrow. Come and visit me at Haagen :D

No comments:

Post a Comment