Wednesday 8 February 2012

All I Ever Wanted

19 years and 2 months and 13 days. That is how long I've lived in this world. In those 19 years ( i still refuse to admit I'm 20 yet because I don't feel like I'm 20 yet D:), I've learned a lot about everything and anything. Looking back at my fb timeline i can see how different I am now compared to last time. I've grown out of the emo-ness phase. Honestly I look back at those times and see how stupid I was. The world is filled with wonder and yet I decided to be gloomy and be cynical towards everything. Live life the way you want it to be. Everyone wants an awesome life don't they? Can you achieve that by being depressed all the time? Grow up and stop being emo people!
p/s : It's depressing to wake up in the morning and see all the emo statuses flooding my news feed so pleaseeeeeeee find some joy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment