Saturday 4 February 2012

Dream About Your Eyes

Starting a day badly doesn't mean your day will be doomed to be horrid. Today I witness an accident and was almost got hit by a road bully and it wasn't even 10 in the morning yet. As shaken as I was, I remembered my friend Jorene faced a similar situation. She had a bad start to her morning by being locked out of her room. However she thought to herself having a bad start doesn't mean her day will be doomed and her day didn't turn out to be that bad after all. Remember what she said I told myself don't think bout the events in the morning and think of the upcoming day. Try make it an awesome day and despite the incidents in the morning I had an awesome day. Spend the morning until noon helping out 1000 Kids For CNY event, went movies with Wendy afters and had dinner with the people i loved the most. You know who you are. Actually I didn't want to say names cause I'm afraid I might forget someone as I am extremely exhausted now haha.

The Event

The ballerinas

The Hair ( Not Mine)

The Chief Minister

The Balloon in a Balloon

Remember don't doom your day by thinking a day will be bad just because it didn't start off well :D

2 comments:

  1. Aww. with people u love the most! US!!! We love u too. Can u guess who I am?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jmie or Jean? Qiuxi dun comment here i think and u dun sound like meng

    ReplyDelete