Tuesday 6 May 2014

All I Knew This Morning When I Woke Is I know Something Now, Know Something Now I Didn't Before.

My over obsession with (500) Days of Summer make me think my life is like (500) Days. Everyone person I come to contact with just drift off. Everything was happy initially but one day everything has changed and everyone sort of drifted apart. People come and go. There aren't many who stay for a long time.

A lot can change in a month. I feel reluctant to go back most of the time during my holidays which is why I only meet everyone once in 4 months. I feel very socially awkward now lols.

37 days before the RED Tour!

I can't swim but I love water. Pools, lakes and oceans. I think I was a fish before I was a human.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.







Everything will change eventually but sometimes I want everything to be the same all the time because I will be happy. 

I want to freeze time.

No comments:

Post a Comment