Tuesday 6 May 2014

A Star, So Bright You Blind Me

"We accept the love we think we deserve" 
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.” 
Lewis Carroll, Alice Adventures in Wonderland

"Love is not real, it's just a fantasy"
-Summer Finn, (500) Days of Summer

" Everybody lies"
- Gregory House, House M.D.

“Some people are meant to fall in love with each other... but not meant to be together..” 
― 500 Days of Summer

“I wouldn't even consider it if I were you. But then if I were you, I would not be me, and if I were not me, I would not be able to advise you, and if I were unable to advise you, you'd do as you like, so you might as well do as you like and have done with it.” 
― Catherynne M. ValenteThe Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making

“People change. Feelings change. It doesn’t mean that the love once shared wasn’t true or real. It simply means that sometimes when people grow, they grow apart.” 
― (500) Days of Summer

“That’s what happens to friends, eventually. They leave you. It’s practically what they’re for.” 
― Catherynne M. ValenteThe Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making

“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.” 
― Lemony Snicket

“Do you ever do this, you think back on all the times you've had with someone and you just replay it in your head over and over again and you look for those first signs of trouble?” 
― (500) Days of Summer

“All the secrets of the world are contained in books. Read at your own risk.” 
― Lemony Snicket

If everyone read novels and children's stories the world might be a better place. I think most of my life philosophy comes from children books. People say I am random and creative. I think of myself as whimsical. I just do and think of the random things I want. When I try to force myself to be creative it usually don't work which is why I sucked at contests which require creativity. 

My wishful thinking might not be too well suited for an engineering career.


Oh well we are all here for a reason. Until the day we know why we will wander aimlessly seeking our purpose.  



Until we discover the why let's all make tons of lemonade. 





I think a lot of people will not get the lemonade reference. If you get it WE MUST TALK hahahaha it's rare to find people who think in the same wavelength as me.

An example of my randomness "Your eyes are like the streets of Penang, I can't stop getting lost in them"

kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment