Saturday 17 May 2014

If Our Love Is Tragedy, Why Are You My Remedy?

Would you rather live in a world of fantasy and blissfully ignore the truth or rather burst the bubble and live in reality? In (500) Days of Summer, Tom refused to ask Summer what is their current status. Are they just friends or something more? He is worried if he asked Summer the blissful bubble they are currently in will burst and everything will fall apart.

So have you ever been fearful of the truth? Have you ever been in a situation where you are not sure you are just friends or something more? Have you ever felt afraid by seeking clarity you might break that bubble and things will all go bad?

So if given a choice would you choose to stay in the blissful bubble or burst the bubble and know the reality?


I have a few confession to make 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Pikachu is not my favorite pokemon :OOOOOO
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And I was not Taylor Swift's fan initially.
.
.
.
.
.
.


And Taylor Swift and Pikachu is what people associate with me. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I find this ironic


But honestly
.
.
.
.
.

I'm Taylor Swift number 1 fan now LOL

<3 <3 <3
Less than a month before the RED Tour! :D

okay I shall try be realistic and burst that bubble.

Selamat Malam.

No comments:

Post a Comment