Tuesday 27 November 2012

So Just Take A Chance, Try To Hold My Hand I Swear I’d Never Let Go

Expectations:
  • A strong belief that something will happen or be the case in the future.
  • A belief that someone will or should achieve something

    Everyone have their own expectations. I for one have my own expectations of myself. People also have their expectations on me, for instance how or what I'm supposed to achieve. As much as I am a dreamer, I am quite realistic on my expectations. Like when I first got my STPM results I was like omg I might be going to Pahang. And my expectations came true. Although I could have opt for a risk and try for UTP I decided to
    accept my fate and pursue my degree here.

    The main reason I'm talking about expectations is that people always have high expectations of me. I'm not the most humble person you'll ever meet but I'll honestly tell you, I am not as great as everything expects me to be.

    Is it because I speak English? Everyone can speaks English! Is it because I can socialize randomly? Everyone can do that! What made me different than everyone else? How is it that I get so much high expectations when I'm just like everyone else? It's kinda depressing to let loads of people down whenever they plied their expectations on me. 

  • Should I live up to everyone's expectations? I hope to. Not being able to live up to everyone's expectations is annoying. I know I should think more about how I feel about myself rather than about how others think of me. Nevertheless the expectations they plied on me aren't that bad. Who knows if I'm able to live up to them I can achieve great things *shrugs

    Moo

    The Library is really beautiful

    Unholy ball of light that dries the whole uni

    Rainbowww!

    The Pretty blue sky

    Me new notebook

    I'm a sucker for things like this

    *crosses fingers*

    No comments:

    Post a Comment