Wednesday 14 November 2012

I've Been Waiting All Day, For You To Call Me Baby

'If Tom had learned anything... it was that you can't ascribe great cosmic significance to a simple earthly event. Coincidence, that's all anything ever is, nothing more than coincidence... Tom had finally learned, there are no miracles. There's no such thing as fate, nothing is meant to be. He knew, he was sure of it now. '
-500 Days Of Summer -

I love that movie so so much. Maybe the reason I can watch it over and over and over again is because of the story line and Zooey Deschanel. 

I've come to the point again when I wonder if what I am doing now is what I want to do. All my life I've been studying science. But I don't really see my self being an engineer working on a lab somewhere or researching with tiny electronics. I wanna make presents! I want to make stars and give them to random people so I can brighten up their day. But honestly I cant see myself making a living out of that. Perhaps after 4 years I might love fiddling with electronics and construct a snow machine so I can experience snowwwwww.

Most of my seniors told me there is a huge chance I might not continue to be an engineer after graduating. Most of the grads they know are pursuing various fields which are not related to engineering. Perhaps I can be like that?

Anyhow I should focus on the present and not wonder about the uncertainties in the future. My current aim is to work as an engineer until I can get a stable income. After that I want to open up my own arts and craft shop. Either that or I study business and analyse the market and start a chain. In order for all of that to happen, I need to finish my assignment and presentations first LOL


ily taylor
I'm feeling creative again! But I don't time to materialize the ideas in my head. Oh well it'll have to wait until January when I get a longer break.

I'm gonna turn 20 soon DDDDDD: in a week plus I'll grow out of my teens and... become old? 

For someone who always get presents for people, I don't really know what I want for myself. 

Oh well


No comments:

Post a Comment