Saturday 24 November 2012

I Crossed My Heart And Hope To Die

For the past 3 days I've been having almost the same dream. I've always woke up in my dream in my room at my own house. Looking at all my stuff and feel at home. When I actually woke up in reality in my hostel room I felt quite sad. This may be the first time I felt homesick. For the past 2 months I've been here all I felt was foodsick. Oh how much I miss you dear o'porky.

Today just happened to be the one day every year I feel annoyed that I have to grow up. I don't want to grow up. i want to always be the boy who wish to be among the star in the heavens, forever munching on strawberries and chocolates. But, reality is harsh. I have to grow up and step into adulthood. Putting a 2 in front of my age make it sound like I'm veryyyyy old. It's kinda depressing to be born at this time of the year especially in Malaysia because most of the major exams are held now. Well I do not have any exams but I'm not home. Depressing much. Oh well perhaps I can escape during Christmas. Hopefully.

Time past, people change, but no worries I'll always be the jumpy jolly kid who loves candy and stars.



It's kinda depressing to be looking at my Sharpies, color papers and embosser and felt like making something for myself #foreveralone

Oh well

1 comment: