Sunday 9 September 2012

I Really Want To Come Out And Tell You

Ambition : I want to be a chemical engineer.
Dream : I want to start a arts and craft shop which specialize in hand made presents and open up a chain like SnJ
Reality : I am studying electric and electronic engineering in Universiti Malaysia Pahang.

Recently in the moral session we were given a motivational talk on dreams. How and what we should do to achieve out dreams. I asked the.. talker? I ain't sure what word to call him lololol. Anyhowwwww I asked him a question. Do reality and dreams come together? What if your dream is not practical and almost impossible to realize? He told me that if you really want to achieve your dream, you should always go for it no matter how impossible it seems. You'll only live once and you gotta make full use of your life. I quite agree with his point of view. I should try to achieve my dreams instead of letting them go and move on.

However, as much as  a dreamer as I am, I still live in reality. The world is cruel and harsh. Trying not to sound pessimistic but not everyone can achieve their dreams. Some may not have the means to or may not have even have any way to move towards that dream. Perhaps there are some who can go all out and make their dream a reality but how many of those are out there? perhaps one in a few hundred? Or perhaps one in a million?

My dream, ambition and reality don't comply with reality. Perhaps I did not work hard enough to achieve my dream. That I'll have to admit. So is it possible for me to achieve my dream now? Honestly, I would say no. If I want to start a gift shop franchise I should have study business or marketing or arts and design. I'm studying engineering now. My reality do not comply with my dream. Nevertheless I shall hold on to the one small hope I might be able to work towards my dream after I graduate and earn enough money.

I love being in a dreamer but sometimes I must wake up and face reality.

Ooooh Taylor Swift got a new single Ronan.

No comments:

Post a Comment