Wednesday 19 October 2011

Life Is Too Short And Your Almost Dead

My classmate asked me today what do I do whenever I'm down or feel sad. I took a few moments to ponder upon that and I realized I don't really know. Partly it's because I've never felt sad or depressed for such a long time. Well even if i felt that way recently it must have been insignificant as I cant recall any of it. Life's short and your almost dead. Why would you want to waste your life "emo-ing"? Who knows *touches wood* you might not live past next year. Would you want to spend your remaining life wallowing up in sadness?



I think the main reason I don't feel sad is because I eat too much chocolates. Sugar rush LOL

You'll only get to live once. Don't waste your life getting all depressed. Life's like a rainbow?

Project Rainbow! Out veryyyyy soon :D


No comments:

Post a Comment