Wednesday 12 October 2011

Just Nine More Minutes Please

Define hypocrisy : " Teaching of science and maths will be in bahasa but more emphasis will be place on English.

Our nation like my school seemed to always lacking in mentality when taking actions. God gave everyone a brain. Use it for once.... well I shall not complete that sentence. One more month of misery to go! Somehow the only thing I can think of doing the moment my last paper finish is to wreck the school HAHA. *this is completely fictional. Not* :D

Oh well I wish more can be done to salvage the level of English in our country. To be honest now I meet more people who have.. well inadequate skills and are not able to communicate in simple English. Any blind person can see this is the root cause of the rising unemployment rates among graduates. (p/s : no discrimination towards the blind intended). Anyhow, more needs to be done but somehow the people who run this country can only know how to take a step, well a few hundred steps backwards rather than take the forward step to development. (prays hard i don't get arrested for this but.. freedom of speech yo!).

I just hope sooner or later someone who knows how to use their brain for once takes over this country and make things all better. My current ambition is to study hard and buy over highschool and hire a complete new board of administrators. I'm not sure this is common in many schools but do every school hire a teacher with poor command of English and proper Bahasa and later promote that teacher into the Students Affairs Admin (Hal Ehwal Murid)?

Schools are a place for students to learn. It should not be a place where a students dreads to go to everyday. If you give a bunch of retards to run the school (KK admin, Form 6 Admin, Psychotic discipline teachers) for sure everyone would dread the thought of stepping into the school day after day. In a few years time highschool will be a full boarding school for sure. It's turning more into a prison. Literally.

Oh well it's gonna be end of misery for me :D ( I cant help expressing :D every time i think of this hahaha)

Project Rainbow!
I'm a little grumpy because I ran out of m&m's !@#$%^&*(^%$#@

No comments:

Post a Comment