Friday 20 April 2012

Oh, I thought You Would Be Here By Now

Friendships I've made in primary school lasted til now. Friendships I've made in high school lasted til now also. Friendships I've made in form 6? Well it ended when form 6 ended. Depressing much. Oh well. I'm always so thankful I've met that fat chubby kid and the fair kid with the specs cos both of you are like brothers to me. Being in high school also allowed me to meet the spunky not so tall girl who have been the closest I've got to family other than my sisters, dad and otter. I also met a tall tall person who have been well not as close as I am with the spunky girl but you are my second closest to hahahaha. I just found a friendship I've forged in form 6 that remain until now. Actually we have been friends since secondary school but we really became closer in form 6 ain't it? The most random and outspoken president of interact. Through form 6 also I've made friends with juniors who made me feel at home in school. Particularly about form 6 where everyone is more chinese-ish. Yes I shall master mandarin. I know I need to. Through form 6 also I met someone who brought rainbows in my life. My usually graveyard filled creations got a livelier look with rainbows. You'll be my creative director when I open up my own art and gift shop. Through form 6 also I've met the occasionally called short girl who managed to surprise everyone with her awesome results. Stay the way you are and you can get all A*'s in your a levels. There is also ze secret fb group where we all rant our problems and misery and randomness I'm most thankful to be part of. Don't be sad I did not mention all of you individually because honestly... I don't how what to say LOL. So so sorry. I'm most thankful for having an elder sis who can think well. God knows how I'll turn out to be if it wasn't for her.

Anyhow I just realize I might be leaving home for uni. I'll be leaving a place I've spent 20 years of my life at. I'm not worried about my future life. I'm only worried about my otter. Who will take care of him? He had been with me so long that the idea of me leaving made me.. I cant describe how I feel. It's like leaving family.

Got work tomorrow. Chocolates for those who are able to guess who they are in the post :DD

Good Night.

1 comment: