Wednesday 11 April 2012

Don't Give Up On Faith

Shall not talk anymore about ze earthquake. You can see a lot of post about it in facebook lol.
Anyhow I was told my offer letter from Curtin has arrived. Need to go island to collect it. I want to go but my dad has to pay partially as the loan wont be able to cover all. The fact that my dad has to pay made me hesitate. I don't want to burden him for my screw up but if I can do well in Curtin I'll have a bright future and I'll be able to repay my dad for everything he has done for me.
On the other hand I can go to UCSI or UTAR and the loan would be able to cover most of it. UTAR's cert is not that well recognized and I was told the campus in kl aint exactly a good place to study. Ucsi is okayy but the fact that it is kl means cost of living is going to be high =/
Making a decision about this really made me realize I must grow up both in the ways I act and the way I think. Shall stare at my Taylor Swift altar and ponder upon my decision.

Good Night.

5 comments:

  1. UTAR not that good meh? I was planning to go there le ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. UTAR kampar good. kl utar dangerous bcos of the area. study wise should be ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. UCSI. frm wendy. lazy log in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UCSI is more major on petroleum. curtin major more on industrial chem which is what i prefer over petroleum

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheh.. i thought you said UTAR kampar xD

    ReplyDelete