Saturday 7 April 2012

And I Just Want To See You Back At My Front Door

"You have already decided on chemical engineering. You're only having doubts because you think you'll be good at doing arts and design. Do you see yourself doing arts as a career? You don't have to worry abut not being able to make a living. If you are determined to make arts and design a viable career option then for sure you can survive on it. However, I can see arts is more of an interest or a hobby to you rather than a future. For instance, I have an interest in music, however I don't see myself making a living from music. If you pursue chemical engineering, you still can go for your arts and design. Chemical engineering can be the solid foundation to stand on just in case things don't go your way with arts."

After listening to a counselor I figure I should go for chemical engineering first. As much as I wish to open up a shop like snj or memory lane I think I'll have a better future with chemical engineering. Who knows when I'm a successful engineer I can start a gift shop business and pick up arts and design as an extra in my curriculum.

For now I shall be contempt with making presents for the people around me. Guess who's birthday is coming up? :P

Good Night.

1 comment:

  1. What the counselor told you just as same like what my uncle told me! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete