Monday 5 September 2011

You Got Me

My all time favourite movie
Heck i went and watched it three times in the cinema

This part made me go :O countless times
I watched this movie for the... 11th(?) time today. This is what i do when i skip school hahaha. kidding kidding. I was actually studying. Skipped school cause I don't want to feel grumpy early in the morning cause of a sad lonely penguin. Anyhow this movie seriously gets to me. No matter how many times I've watched, I still get sad at the ending. For those of you who didn't watched this movie, GO WATCH IT. You wont ever regret it. 

Among the not so smart things I've done is to wear a high school shirt to the school's vicinity just to find breakfast on the day i skipped school. Awesome.

Went to PISA for paintball on Thursday. First and most probably my last experience of shooting people.

Guess who!






As fun as it is, I'm a little to poor to play. Hence, my last time.

And... this is what I've been doing, well almost everyday.

Used one page and yet i couldn't solve the question.

Turns out the solution is so short. I figured it out myself btw :P
I shall be back on facebook after trials. Don't miss me. You know what I really mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment