Wednesday 14 September 2011

Let Me Slip Away

What if god decided to pluck me away from earth? Leaving nothing but only my belongings and memories of me as a proof of my existence? Would anyone notice if I'm gone. Well.. Of course everyone would notice duhhhh. It's me for god sakes hahahaha. Anyhow, seriously, I've seen how a sudden tragedy changed how everyone sees that individual. For sure everyone would be sad and pay their respects to that person but seriously after a week or more that person would be long forgotten. Only being remembered by those who truly are his/her friends. It's like how the song take me away by plain white t's goes." I thought she was perfect and she thought i was perfect too. Perfect until she finds someone new." Nothing last forever. So does memories. Not to everyone at least. So make every moment matter.

So so what if i were to disappear? I'm sure those who are close to me will open up a case and solve the mystery of the disappearance of LeeJing! Those who well.. hate the fact that i always stand up for what's right will celebrate with joy my disappearance. Finally those who don't really know me will wonder what happened to me and after a week or so I'll be forgotten. So let me ask you. Which group do you think your in?

p/s : I had this sudden thought while eating dinner.. alone *inserts forever alone pic here*

Memorizing history facts is as hard as memorizing all the members of snsd
I dream I ate a raisin muffin. That dream came true
Stupid Questions
The draft of a card I never had the time to do

2 comments:

  1. Obviously we'll try to find you.Dumbass

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure those who are close to me will open up a case and solve the mystery of the disappearance of LeeJing!
    this line refers to you all dong

    ReplyDelete