Sunday 11 January 2015

Kaleidoscope of Loud Heartbeats Under Coats

Hello 2015! The first blog post of the year although it is 10 days late, well 11 now as it just turned to 11th of Jan


It's been forever since I ride the ferry which is way further from my place than the bridge but today I wanted to sit the ferry 




This stairs is what freaked me when I was a kid.


Look at how steep it is.


Like seriously steeeeeeeeeeeeeep


Somehow I don't feel surprised to see this 

I went to island to get postcards and keychains. What amused me the most is how the shop keepers react to me when I speak hokkien. Well their major market is usually tourists so they don't really expect locals to buy stuff about Penang. I find their reaction when I speak amusing.




After one intense week of exams and stressing out because was over worrying we might not make it in and out of Pahang, the first semester has come to an end!

Okay maybe I have yet to recover all my energy which is why I can't really think of what to write D:

Off to Vietnam in a day! teehee



No comments:

Post a Comment