Wednesday 21 January 2015

I Could Show You Incredible Things

I survived Saigon for a week now! It may sound dramatic but honestly because I commute to work daily it is kinda dangerous at times. But hey I am very grateful still here and eating my way around Vietnam and meeting more people.

Today I'm gonna give a tutorial on how to eat one of Vietnam's traditional cuisine, the bánh bèo. In Vietnamese, the word bánh usually refers to a food which is made of rice and it is usually a bread, cake or even pastry. 

Presenting the bánh bèo!




Step one: Use a spoon and pour the sauce over the bánh bèo


Step two: Use the spoon to cut the bánh bèo into four slices. You cna cut to five or even 10 if you want to.

Step three: Use the spoon and scoop the bánh bèo and savor the deliciousness
So week one ended in Saigon and I sitll have slightly over 4 weeks to go. I still have plenty to eat and plenty of time to do so! 

Life is like a book and our experiences fill up the pages. Let's make sure each page is filled with awesome experiences. Fill your life with colors. Do not grow old and have regrets.

That's all for now. More to eat in the next 4 weeks!

2 comments: