Tuesday 7 October 2014

So, Everything That Makes Me Whole I Will Dedicate Them All To You Now

I forgot when was the last time I felt as though I was in high school again. Odd as it may seem even though I act like a kid all the time I don't feel like a kid all the time. Well not exactly like a kid. It's getting harder to say. I think this blog allow me learn how to beat around the bush until I lost my train of thought.

This is the first time since I come into university I felt like I am in high school again. The moments where I waited for a reply and gets annoyed when the message is "seen" but I did not get a reply. The random jealousy moments. Okay this sounds so girly. Holy I've turned into a teenage girl D:

Time to stop watching How To Train Your Dragon 2 and (500) Days of Summer over and over again





Wokay test on Thursday. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment