Saturday 12 April 2014

I Had the Time of My Life Fighting Dragons With You

A friend of mine ask me why I don't want to go home that often in the holidays. He asked don't my parents miss me or something? I honestly tell him my mother and I don't get along thus I don't go back often to avoid triggering a world war 3.

I remember waking up early morning hoping my dad did not go to work yet so I can follow him to have this for breakfast. My dad don't talk much but this is how we bond. He takes good care of us and bring us go eat. 
As each year passes I feel more reluctant to grow up. I miss my childhood. So little worries. So much bliss. I remember getting all excited when I see my grandpa fetching me back from kindergarten because I get to eat a kaya pau. Those were the days of innocence and bliss. Perhaps when we are young we don't see the world the way we do now.

I want to be a blissful ignorant kid who gets all excited seeing a kaya pau forever.

Reasons to come home: Chocolates, a book and a cat? from Wendy

I'm feeling this song now

3 reports and one assignment to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment